Travel with Syrene to ensure your skin stays hydrated, radiant and nourished.
Essential as a carry-on component, or perfect for your next getaway, this kit offers a complete skincare regimen containing mini size versions of the Aqua range, all housed inside a beautiful Syrene aqua cosmetics bag, to keep your skincare organised on your next holiday escape.
Includes Aquagel Oil to Foam Cleanser (30ml), Aquagel Refreshing Toner (30ml), Aqualight Moisture Gel Lotion (30ml), Aqua Intense Cream (50ml), Aqua Restore Eye Essence (3ml), Aqua Hydrating Masque (x4 sachets).
Cruelty-Free, Pregnancy Safe, Dermatologically Tested, Paraben-Free, 100% Natural Fragrance, Sulphate-Free, Alcohol-Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Silicone-Free, Phthalate-Free, Oil-Free
NATURAL INGREDIENT TRANSPARENCY
98% naturally-derived ingredients
2% for safety, including a preservative and neutraliser to prevent bacteria from growing and help balance the PH levels of your skin.
For radiant results on-the-go, apply your regimen in the following order: Aquagel Oil to Foam Cleanser, Aquagel Refreshing Toner, Aqualight Moisture Gel Lotion, Aqua Intense Cream, Aqua Restore Eye Essence, Aqua Hydrating Masque.
- AM & PM - Massage a small amount of cleansing oil onto the face, wet hands and, using small circular movements, activate the foam. Wash away all traces of the day with clean warm water. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- AM & PM - Squeeze a small jewel of toner gel onto a cotton pad and sweep gently over the face and neck. Alternately, squeeze gel onto hands and pat into skin, like you would a serum.
- AM - Massage the lotion gel over the face and neck.
- PM - Massage the cream over the face and neck.
- AM & PM - Apply a droplet of the eye essence to the area under the eye with small tapping movements.
- PM - Once or twice a week, complete steps 1 and 2, then, apply the Aqua Hydrating Masque over the face and neck and allow it to full absorb before going to bed, so it can feed the skin overnight with hero ingredient, Ephemer™. In the morning, complete your usual morning regimen.